>> Company Overview | Management | Vision Statement | Values
Our mission is to champion Africa’s efforts to improve access to safe, efficacious, quality and affordable medicines to all patients in Africa. Gemi is determined to assist the Government of Botswana and other Governments in SADC in several ways;
• Help to secure the future of SADC countries by playing the leading role in the transformation of the region's healthcare systems, through our excellence in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of generic medicines, including ARVs and other essential pharmaceuticals.
• Guarantee the supply of essential pharmaceuticals to the region in the best quality possible, matching or even beating world market prices.
• Help SADC attain other greater regional aspirations such as harmonized quality standards, pooled procurement, improved local production and similar goals as set forth in both the African Union and SADC pharmaceutical Business Plans.
• Provide the region with upscale fully computerized pharmaceutical logistics and distribution systems specializing in a combination of quality, authentic, efficacious generic medicines and controlled substances. Our company motto is provide "the Right Medicines, at the Right Time, the Right Place and the Right Price".
• To build value for our employees, customers , financiers and other stakeholders by delivering pharmaceutical and healthcare products, services and solutions in innovative and cost effective ways. We will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in service, reliability, safety and cost containment in our industry.
• We exist to consistently produce high quality, reasonably priced generic pharmaceutical products that will improve people’s quality of life. This we will achieve by maintaining the best in people, expertise and technology.